Our KPCB Fellows Program offers outstanding college students from across the United States an opportunity to gain significant experience working on unique and challenging technical, design and product problems, and to develop new relationships that are meaningful to their careers.
Over the course of a summer, KPCB Design and Engineering Fellows will be employed at our portfolio companies, where they can develop their technical or design skills and be mentored by an executive within the company. Participants in our new Product Fellows program will get the chance to spend a full year working at a Valley startup.
Fellows will also be invited to attend both private events held by KPCB and others hosted by portfolio companies, where they can meet other talented engineering and design students, network with luminaries in their respective fields, and explore the San Francisco Bay Area.
KPCB Fellows Summer Schedule 2014
- Welcome Reception with Fellows, Alumni Fellows, KPCB Partners, Professors, and Mentors
- Kayaking and a Beach BBQ in Corte Madera
- Data Science Talk with MyFitnessPal’s Head of Data Science Chul Lee
- Private Dinner with KPCB General Partner Mike Abbott
- Design Talk with Square Director of Design Ty Lettau
- Technology and DE$IGN Talk with KPCB Design Partner John Maeda
- Meet and Greet reception with the KPCB Design Council
- Design Mentorship Dinner with KPCB Design Council Members
- Internet Trends talk with KPCB Partner Mary Meeker
- Entrepreneurship Talk with Nest Co-Founder and CTO Matt Rogers
- “Hack a Business Plan” Pitch Contest with KPCB Partner and Chief Product Officer Bing Gordon
- Private Dinner with KPCB General Partner John Doerr
- Sailing on the San Francisco Bay and Dinner on Angel Island
- Product Mentorship Dinner with KPCB Product Council
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) partners with the brightest entrepreneurs to turn disruptive ideas into world-changing businesses. The firm has helped build pioneering companies like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Google, Nest, and Twitter. KPCB offers entrepreneurs years of operating experience, puts them at the center of a vast and influential network, and accelerates their success through expertise and support in recruiting, product design and delivery, business development, strategic partnerships and brand building. KPCB invests in all stages from seed and incubation to growth companies and operates from offices in Menlo Park, San Francisco, Shanghai and Beijing. For more information, visit www.kpcb.com.